Welcome to La Heliconia
Holiday apartments and treatment spa with on-site bar and restaurant located on the beautiful island of Grenada in the West Indies.
Situated close to the airport for rapid transfers and to fine golden sand beaches, we are ideally placed for self-catering holidays or visiting your friends and relations in Grenada and at St. George’s University.
Our facilities include:
- Accommodation in modern, spacious studio, full self catering, two bedroom or luxury apartments with 4-poster beds.
- All apartments have a large en-suite shower room and either a well equipped kitchen / dining area or drinks / snack facilities and internet access.
- On-site bar on superb south-facing terrace with free wifi internet access.
- Restaurant serving the best of West Indian cuisine with meat and vegetables sourced from our family farm and fresh fish from carefully selected local fishermen.
- Purpose built professional spa offering a full range of treatments including massage, nails, hair, pedicure, manicure, etc.
- Free airport transfer service.
- Free booking service for island activities including diving, snorkeling, day cruises, guided island tours, mountain biking, night clubs and fish-fry Fridays, etc.
Grenada is the perfect Caribbean holiday destination – safe, friendly and enjoying superb tropical weather. You can fly direct to Point Saline International Airport, Grenada (airport code GND) from UK, Europe, USA, Canada and many other Caribbean islands via American Airlines, British Airways, Virgin Atlantic, Caribbean Airlines and LIAT.
La Heliconia is the perfect place to stay and relax with modern, well equipped large rooms, an on-site bar / restaurant and spa. Our friendly and helpful staff will welcome you at the airport and look after you in a warm and friendly Caribbean style so you get the most from your stay on our lovely island.
You can contact us by telephone on +1 473 439 8585 or fax on +1 473 439 8586 between 08.00 and 20.00 Atlantic Standard Time. (AST is 4 hours behind GMT / UT).
La Heliconia, Point Salines, Maurice Bishop Highway, Grenada, West Indies.